Associate Quality Control
Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
- Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the HPLC and CE (Capillary Electrophoresis) group.
- This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures -
- Routine analytical testing -
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data -
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment -
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Some lab experience is preferred