Associate Project Mgmt
Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Project Manager(s) and/or Program Manager(s) in identifying and prioritizing opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for large, complex, cross-functional or multiple projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
TOP 3 MUST HAVE SKILL SETS:
- Project Management Expertise (min 3-5 years experience)
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication