Associate Project Management
One Amgen Center Drive Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
Our client is one of the world' s leading biotechnology companies who use biological therapies to restore health and save lives.
Rotation Programs are designed to accelerate the development of early career, high potential employees who will grow to be mid-level leaders within our company. This program focuses on a holistic development approach by combining intensive on-the-job training, exposure to senior leadership, and knowledge sharing among participants.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of early career rotation programs (e.g. HR, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Commercial, Sales & Marketing and Research & Development)
- Develop robust program content including training curriculum, assignment framework, performance management, cross functional project opportunities, leadership exposure, and evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the program and serve as the key point of contact for rotation program participants, managers, mentors and program sponsors.
- Facilitate rotation council and steering committee meetings to ensure business unit and regional alignment among the programs.
- Coach rotation program participants to develop individual goals and identify appropriate rotation assignments.
- Partner with HR functions, including Organizational Development and Learning & Training, to manage leadership and technical training curricula for all rotation programs including bi-annual training events.
- Collaborate with business unit and functional leaders to identify managers and mentors for rotational assignments; match program participants with rotations; ensure that program participants receive feedback after each assignment and a formal performance review on an annual basis.
- Provide guidance to rotation lead activities including the Leadership Speaker Series, Alumni Network, Quarterly Newsletters, Rotation Program Improvement Initiative and Visibility Events.
- Direct the off-boarding process; provide managers with promotion guidance, coordinate process for associates and partner with businesses to determine individual transitions.
- Manage program budget
- Ability to communicate and work closely with Senior Executives
- Strong Communication skills, project management skills, ability multi-task
- Bachelors' Degree
- 2+ years’ experience as project manager