South San Francisco, California | Contract
- The Administrative Coordinator will perform basic duties: Catering, order supplies, sort out mail, on-boarding new hires, assist with candidate scheduling, expense reports, help with offsites, organizing the storage room post the group move and assist with migration of documents to new portal.
- Candidate will support two Administrative Associates and one Management Associate.
- The candidate must be: creative, proactive, self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented able to manage conflicting and changing priorities and perform in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required as well as the ability to establish strong working relationships with other administrative assistants.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The successful candidate will understand that he/she will succeed not by completing tasks but by proactively working to make improvements in the effectiveness of the group.
- Candidate must have can do attitude.
- An Associate or Undergraduate Degree is preferred.