Thousand Oaks, California | Contract
Top 3 Skill Sets
• 3+ years experience supporting multiple individuals
• Previous company experience
• Experience with international calendaring and travel
Administrative Coordinator will be primarily responsible for complex administrative support activities, which include managing multiple and/or complex calendars using Outlook, coordinating domestic and heavy international travel arrangements, with responsibility for timely and accurate submission of expenses according to company policy.
- Successful candidate will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint as admin may be asked to prepare or process complex or technical material/reports/forms using said software and managing features (formatting, editing, deleting, updating, etc.).
- Employee will plan and organize work to ensure accurate and logical organization of files/documents/records, ensure effective control of forms, and control confidentiality of files as necessary.
- Admin will have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Preferred candidates will have experience working cross functionally/internationally and will have an understanding how to navigate scheduling meeting between multiple time zones as well as demonstrating the ability to interact with outside vendors and various levels of management.
- This position may also be responsible for facilitating meetings, and/or assisting with special projects as requested by supervisor including coordinating independently complex onsite/offsite meetings (i.e. scheduling, contract negotiation, budget control, agenda preparation, onsite contract, draft minutes), Purchase Order submission, leading administrative projects, providing management with status/activity reports, and selecting appropriate format for presentations.
Basic Educational Requirement:
- High-school diploma or GED