Accounts Payable Administrator
San Rafael, California | Contract
The Accounts Payable Administrator will own the vendor maintenance process, monitor the AP email inbox, and provide assistance to the AP analysts.
• Take ownership of the vendor maintenance e-form process; update vendor banking information in a timely manner to ensure payment success.
• Respond to vendor and internal inquiries in an accurate, professional and timely manner. Determine correct course of action for items requiring escalation.
• Assist the AP anaylysts with account reconciliations, follow up and ad hoc projects as necessary.
• Coordinate weekly workload and priorities with the Accounts Payable Manager
• Ensure compliance with the Company’ s Accounts Payable and Financial Authority policies and procedures within the established internal control environment.
• Identify opportunities and help implement process improvements or automation.
• Additional duties and projects as assigned by manager.
1-2 yrs. minimum in an accounting environment
• Detail oriented, well organized, self starter
• Strong work ethic, reliable/dependable
• Other: Excel (required), Oracle (strongly preferred)
High school diploma required.
Degree highly preferred (finance, accounting, or administration background preferred).
Experience accepted in lieu of degree.